• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Have you been shouting that at East Europeans recently as well?
    What a PATHETIC response. Just shows how poor your argument is. You should be embarrassed.

Eastern Europeans who want to follow uk rules are more than welcome. UK nationals who are going to complain all the time are free to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      I'm having a fantastic life abroad, thank-you . I look forward very much to Britain becoming free, independent, democratic and prosperous. I truly hope it happens one day.
      Will you come back if it does?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
        Isn't the EU already EUSSR

ftfy
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
          What a PATHETIC response. Just shows how poor your argument is. You should be embarrassed.

Eastern Europeans who want to follow uk rules are more than welcome. UK nationals who are going to complain all the time are free to leave.
          You are free to leave then, you keep complaining on facts and other people that don't think they same as you.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Will you come back if it does?
            No. The weather is terrible and the skiing is crap. But I've a lingering fondness for the old place and would like to see it do well.

I wonder if I should create another merge, alongside Brexit Good/Bad news, of "Other Brexit ramblings".
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              There's more Brexiters so surely that would be a better and cheaper choice
              they might be useful !
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                We are Brexiting. The PM herself has said "Brexit means Brexit".

It's clear you are never going to be happy now in a free, independent, democratic and prosperous Britain and there's no point in being somewhere that's making you unhappy.

So, to avoid 20 or 30 years of misery, might I suggest the Bremoaners get busy filling in emigration forms ASAP.

Enjoy your new lives abroad!

All the best,

DP

Is this a 100% guarantee that there will no longer be multiple threads per day from Brexiters complaining and name calling those who don't fully agree with them?

Cause most of the moaning is coming from a particular group of users on here, and you're on that list.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  No. The weather is terrible and the skiing is crap. But I've a lingering fondness for the old place and would like to see it do well.

I wonder if I should create another merge, alongside Brexit Good/Bad news, of "Other Brexit ramblings".
                  Are you just wondering or canvassing opinion?
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

if the inteligent part of the country leaves, the UK will be no more then a banana republic ruled by Ukippers. Therefor we will stay to help you stay alive and pay taxes for your benefits.

Comment

I was hoping to post some gr8 news because I'm so excited about Brexit

unfortunately the economic news coming out is very very gloomy indeed

https://www.theguardian.com/business...-growth-figure

In the latest batch of surveys released on Thursday, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders said its members were gloomy about the prospects for growth, jobs and investment; the British Retail Consortium said jobs were being shed in the months leading up to the referendum; and RICS – the body that represents chartered surveyors – said workloads for construction had weakened.
                      Very very gloomy, and article 50 hasn't been handed in yet, and it will get even worse the day after Brexit proper when suddenly companies will have to spend a fortune on filling out export licences and bribing officials to get stuff through customs.

I'll hunt around for some good news, I'm sure there is some, Brexit means Brexit and it's going to be great
                      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X