• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Isn't it nigh time to start banning those who spread disinfo from ZH/RT/etc?

Do you really want an echo chamber? What would you do all day/night long?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Do you really want an echo chamber? What would you do all day/night long?
      I know what I don't want - obvious Russian propaganda amplification

Comment

Why would Russia invade Ukraine and why now?
        Why Russia invaded in 2014 and annexed Crimea?

On top of that why did Russia occupy part of the Eastern Ukraine?

Why did now Russia massed very large invasion force on Ukrainian borders?

In old time such massing was equivalent to declaration of war - if Ukraine wasn't militarily weaker then it would have every moral and legal right to destroy those massed up troops after giving them fair warning to get lost.

Comment

See responses in comments

Why Russia invaded in 2014 and annexed Crimea? - That would be in response to to the colour revolution

On top of that why did Russia occupy part of the Eastern Ukraine? - See above

Why did now Russia massed very large invasion force on Ukrainian borders? - Probably because the West are stuffing Ukraine with weaponry and sending troops to all the NATO bases surrounding Russia - in response to failed colour revolution (see above) in Kazakhstan

In old time such massing was equivalent to declaration of war - if Ukraine wasn't militarily weaker then it would have every moral and legal right to destroy those massed up troops after giving them fair warning to get lost. - Does that go for NATO bases surrounding Russia as well?
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I know what I don't want - obvious Russian propaganda amplification
            You love it you slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggg!

Comment

Putin isn't pushing this it's Biden/Boris trying to push it and failing. Why would Russia invade Ukraine and why now?
              Do you get a free subscription to Pravda?
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Unsurprisingly, The Orange One reckons that Putin is a genius, which is true since Putin got The Orange One elected as POTUS a thing so surreal as to be beyond satire.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/trump-prai...234001858.html
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 23 February 2022, 16:48.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Why Russia invaded in 2014 and annexed Crimea?
                  Why did they? IIRC (?) it's not actually connected to Russia which makes it an odd choice, why not annex the land joining it to the Motherland too? Did they invade by land or from the sea?

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    Unsurprisingly, The Orange One reckons that Putin is a genius, which is true since Putin got The Orange One elected as POTUS a thing so surreal as to be beyond satire.
                    Thought he spent a lot of time winning votes by dissing Putin? "Proper 'mericans" hate Russia.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Why did they?
                      I think it was to do with Black Sea access.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X