• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Headlines in the Times :

    Joe Biden doubts Russia is withdrawing from Ukraine border
    US warning comes as intelligence officials suggest there is ‘no sign of de-escalation’

    Stocks rally after Russia ‘pulls back’
    Oil falls sharply and safe-haven assets retreat

    So who's right? Biden and US intelligence, or the Market?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

    Comment


      Originally posted by cannon999 View Post
      Until you start analysing true facts from various sources to form your own opinions you will forever be blinded by contrived narratives that you hear about on the news.
      True facts? Like Vlad19801111111 on Twitter?

      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

      Comment


        Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        True facts? Like Vlad19801111111 on Twitter?
        You don't follow HisMaj-SquirrellBotherer who opines on such things?
        "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

        I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

        Comment


          Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Headlines in the Times :

          Joe Biden doubts Russia is withdrawing from Ukraine border
          US warning comes as intelligence officials suggest there is ‘no sign of de-escalation’

          Stocks rally after Russia ‘pulls back’
          Oil falls sharply and safe-haven assets retreat

          So who's right? Biden and US intelligence, or the Market?
          The market - all day long
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

          Comment


            https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ru...tes-year-ahead

            Expert level trolling

            Maria Zakharova on Wednesday jokingly requesting of the US and UK governments and media to go ahead and publish a schedule of Russia’s "upcoming invasions" of Ukraine for the current year.

            She said that she's worried about timing her vacations so they don't get interrupted by her country's scheduled invasions...
            "I’d like to request US and British disinformation: Bloomberg, The New York Times and The Sun media outlets to publish the schedule for our upcoming invasions for the year. I’d like to plan my vacation," the Russian diplomat said on her Telegram channel Wednesday.
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

            Comment


              Talking of ZH -

              "U.S. Accuses Zero Hedge of Spreading Russian Propaganda

              Washington (AP) -- U.S. intelligence officials on Tuesday accused a conservative financial news website with a significant American readership of amplifying Kremlin propaganda and alleged five media outlets targeting Ukrainians have taken direction from Russian spies.

              The officials said Zero Hedge, which has 1.2 million Twitter followers, published articles created by Moscow-controlled media that were then shared by outlets and people unaware of their nexus to Russian intelligence. The officials did not say whether they thought Zero Hedge knew of any links to spy agencies and did not allege direct links between the website and Russia.

              Zero Hedge denied the claims and said it tries to “publish a wide spectrum of views that cover both sides of a given story.” (AtW's comment: ) In a response posted online Tuesday morning, the website said it “has never worked, collaborated or cooperated with Russia, nor are there any links to spy agencies.

              ...

              Recent articles listed as authored by the foundation and published by Zero Hedge include those with the headlines: "NATO Sliding Towards War Against Russia In Ukraine,” “Americans Need A Conspiracy Theory They Can All Agree On" and “Theater Of Absurd... Pentagon Demands Russia Explain Troops On Russian Soil."

              https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...?sref=o1Dqf087

              Comment


                Originally posted by vetran View Post

                You don't follow HisMaj-SquirrellBotherer who opines on such things?
                Not just that, but on high alert! (Is that a twatter thing?

                Seriously, does anyone think that Putin isn't pushing things to see what happens? Does anyone really believe that Kremlin didn't try to influence western elections?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

                Comment


                  Isn't it nigh time to start banning those who spread disinfo from ZH/RT/etc?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Talking of ZH -

                    "U.S. Accuses Zero Hedge of Spreading Russian Propaganda

                    Washington (AP) -- U.S. intelligence officials on Tuesday accused a conservative financial news website with a significant American readership of amplifying Kremlin propaganda and alleged five media outlets targeting Ukrainians have taken direction from Russian spies.

                    The officials said Zero Hedge, which has 1.2 million Twitter followers, published articles created by Moscow-controlled media that were then shared by outlets and people unaware of their nexus to Russian intelligence. The officials did not say whether they thought Zero Hedge knew of any links to spy agencies and did not allege direct links between the website and Russia.

                    Zero Hedge denied the claims and said it tries to “publish a wide spectrum of views that cover both sides of a given story.” (AtW's comment: ) In a response posted online Tuesday morning, the website said it “has never worked, collaborated or cooperated with Russia, nor are there any links to spy agencies.

                    ...

                    Recent articles listed as authored by the foundation and published by Zero Hedge include those with the headlines: "NATO Sliding Towards War Against Russia In Ukraine,” “Americans Need A Conspiracy Theory They Can All Agree On" and “Theater Of Absurd... Pentagon Demands Russia Explain Troops On Russian Soil."

                    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...?sref=o1Dqf087
                    Response here:

                    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/no...-we-pissed-cia

                    Apparently the Canadian truckers are Russian agents as well
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

                      Not just that, but on high alert! (Is that a twatter thing?

                      Seriously, does anyone think that Putin isn't pushing things to see what happens? Does anyone really believe that Kremlin didn't try to influence western elections?
                      Putin isn't pushing this it's Biden/Boris trying to push it and failing. Why would Russia invade Ukraine and why now?
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X