• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
    I've been chatting about this with mates and we were trying to decide the best survival skills to have when WW3 comes? And if you were in a group who would you keep or kick out
    (e.g)
    Teacher or Doctor ? Who can contribute to the group?
    Farmer or MMA fighter ? Who would keep you alive the longest?
    Ex Commando or Stripper ? Who would you shack up with?

You can only pick 3...
    Brewer
    Farmer
    Sniper. To fight off anyone try to get their hands on our food or beer.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

This thread is 7 years old and no WW3. How do you define imminent please?

Can it make it to 10 years without WW3. Where will WW3 start please?
      (probably same list as 7 years ago!)

- Iran/Middle East/Israel
      - North Korea and US
      - China and Japan
      - Eastern Europe / Russia
      - Somewhere else

Comment

Ah, if we'd only listened to dear old Douglas Macarthur it would never have come to this:

On 24 December 1950, MacArthur submitted a list of "retardation targets" in Korea, Manchuria and other parts of China, for which 34 atomic bombs would be required. ... In January 1951, MacArthur refused to entertain proposals for the forward deployment of nuclear weapons.
        Round it all off by chucking a few at Moscow & the problem would have gone away completely.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relief...lear%20weapons.

Obviously a man of great vision and no doubt he'd have made an enthusiastic purchaser of The Finest Quality Cobalt Thorium G* on the planet.

*Discount for quantity. Paypal and bitcoin accepted. No refunds if not completely satisfied. Buy now whilst stocks last.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Oh goody, a chance to resurrect this thread again!

2021-10-06 China warns World War Three could be triggered 'at any time' after it sent dozens of warplanes into Taiwan's airspace as Big Lizzie joins TWO US carriers and Japanese warships in huge Philippine sea exercise

There's gratitude for you - We buy all their tat for years, and how do they repay us? By starting WW3!
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

No refunds given if the Cobalt Thorium G doesn't cut the mustard.

Comment

A bit of Tom Lehrer always cheers me up

Comment

2021-11-12 Russian paratroopers are deployed to Belarus close to Poland border as 'Britain sends soldiers to strengthen Polish defences' after White House warned Putin could invade Ukraine 'imminently'

Flippin' 'eck - I never thought we'd see a central front invasion of Europe by the Russkies in my lifetime, or most likely ever again.

They claim this build up is just a drill, and the Mail is probably getting in a frantic flap over nothing, as usual. But all the same it is a bit worrying.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  2021-11-12 Russian paratroopers are deployed to Belarus close to Poland border as 'Britain sends soldiers to strengthen Polish defences' after White House warned Putin could invade Ukraine 'imminently'

Flippin' 'eck - I never thought we'd see a central front invasion of Europe by the Russkies in my lifetime, or most likely ever again.

They claim this build up is just a drill, and the Mail is probably getting in a frantic flap over nothing, as usual. But all the same it is a bit worrying.
                  My battlefield instructor in 1983 said it wasn't if the Russkies come its when, after 1989-90 thought he was wrong ....... oops!
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

I wonder if we've got any of those chicken powered nukes left over.

I'd have thunk it should have been called "Blue Chicken" rather than "Blue Peacock" but there you go, apparently.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 14 November 2021, 13:19.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                      This thread is 7 years old and no WW3. How do you define imminent please?

Can it make it to 10 years without WW3. Where will WW3 start please?
                      (probably same list as 7 years ago!)

- Iran/Middle East/Israel
                      - North Korea and US
                      - China and Japan
                      - Eastern Europe / Russia
                      - Somewhere else
                      It's been imminent for 7 years but not quite getting over the line. Almos happened when Trump decided to kill 2 war heroes and it resulted in their base getting attacked as retaliation. Needs something like that to trigger it and seems Israel is pushing for it as much as possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X