• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

State of the Market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post

i thought we'd got shot of this paranoid whining conspiracy theorist.
    Sadly not.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Sadly not.
      no wonder this forum is turning to tulip being run by numpties like you.

conspiracy theorist? I thought that’s a badge of honour after everything that came out about the vaxxes and what the central banks are going through now.

not quite sure why I am here though, I still believe that similar to any other mainstream media sources, this place is in control of some form of information agency that pays people / has AI bots to control the narrative.

if this is no longer a place for the truth, then I would be happy to be kicked off, similar to last time.

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
        Do your own research
        The classic social media response from internet "experts" who fail to substantiate their BS

Comment

Jobserve countdown doom.. currently showing 22,500 jobs. I think it was over 40,000 last Monday.

No post budget bounce, infact the opposite.

When does the New Tax year rally in the Job Market normally start?

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
            Jobserve countdown doom.. currently showing 22,500 jobs. I think it was over 40,000 last Monday.

Sometime between July and the August Holiday
            ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post

Sometime between July and the August Holiday
              Just in time to wind down for Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

I tracked the activity last year, there was a bounce from Mid-May through to end of June, market was good in June and then it deteriorated fairly rapidly all the way through 2022.

Burner is dead today, its not a good start for a Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by SussexSeagull View Post

Just in time to wind down for Christmas.
                  But only in a leap year.

Comment

Can I just check we all got the memo about not throwing fellow contractors under the bus by accepting "X days in office" roles?
                    ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
                      Can I just check we all got the memo about not throwing fellow contractors under the bus by accepting "X days in office" roles?
                      0 days in the office and you better be brilliant otherwise the work will be off-shored.

Current project (and client) is 0 days in the office but I'm not taking that as the future.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X