• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it time for a military coup?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it time for a military coup?

It's clear that parliament is incapable of doing anything positive or confident.

I like many others think it's time for the UK military to take control. If you are with me, PM and I will add your name to the "safe" list.

I think it's time now brothers to unite against the Nazi EU machine and the cry baby UK parliament.

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    It's clear that parliament is incapable of doing anything positive or confident.

I like many others think it's time for the UK military to take control. If you are with me, PM and I will add your name to the "safe" list.

I think it's time now brothers to unite against the Nazi EU machine and the cry baby UK parliament.
    Harold Wilson conspiracy theories - Wikipedia

Comment

Triggered much?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

You really that desperate to leave the fecking EU?

A few years ago, did anyone really care that much about our membership of the EU? Now it's like civil or holy war.

It feels like the country is in the grips of a collective madness.
        Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

The officer class are a bit too smug metropolitan elite. You may find the Tommy Robinson supporting Spud Basher ranks more supportive.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Triggered much?
            It shows you how sad this brexit forum has got when an absurd joke is taken seriously.

You people that frequent this forum really need to get a grip.

Anyway who is up for storming parliament?

Comment

It shows you how sad this brexit forum has got when an absurd joke is taken seriously.

Feck. Now you tell me it's a joke after I've signed up I suppose I'll have to drown my sorrows down 'spoonies
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I went out and bought a new pitchfork you ****!

Comment

FTFY
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                    You really that desperate to leave the fecking EU?
                    Just keen on democracy.

Comment

Working...
                    X