• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it time for a military coup?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sal View Post
    It's clear that Democracy and Parliament are not fit for purpose.

Time to return to absolute Monarchy
    I would disagree.

I would say that there are a number of politicians who seem to have forgotten that a referendum was taken and what the outcome was.

All they see is the EU gravy train leaving the station and they are desperate to get on it - not for the good of the people - whether they be leave or remain - but purely for themselves and their own personal financial enhancement.

Quite frankly they are an absolute disgrace and they are making the UK look like a bunch of fooking idiots whilst also completely ruining any sort of negotiating position with the EU.

If they banded together and presented a united front to deliver Brexit as has been voted for by the UK population then the EU would tulip themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
      It's clear that Democracy and Parliament are not fit for purpose.

Time to return to absolute Monarchy
      Sal for Queen! I for one welcome her Majesty.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

If they banded together and presented a united front to deliver Brexit as has been voted for by the UK population then the EU would tulip themselves.
        "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

I would disagree.

I would say that there are a number of politicians who seem to have forgotten that a referendum was taken and what the outcome was.

All they see is the EU gravy train leaving the station and they are desperate to get on it - not for the good of the people - whether they be leave or remain - but purely for themselves and their own personal financial enhancement.

Quite frankly they are an absolute disgrace and they are making the UK look like a bunch of fooking idiots whilst also completely ruining any sort of negotiating position with the EU.

More complete and utter gibberish...You should become a Tory politician
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            It's just part of the delusional framework some Brexiters have built to protect themselves from reality. Unicorns live there.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              It's just part of the delusional framework some Brexiters have built to protect themselves from reality. Unicorns live there.
              So are you genuinely telling me you think the actions of those MP's who are refusing to honor a democratic vote are a good example of what a politician should be?

Especially when the only motivation for doing it is personal financial gain?

Comment

So are you genuinely telling me you think the actions of those MP's who are refusing to honor a democratic vote are a good example of what a politician should be?

Especially when the only motivation for doing it is personal financial gain?
                You are actually beyond help (and not just for the american spelling).
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Didn't you vote for Parliament to take back control?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Not just banning Brexiters now. Are the mods losing their touch? Maybe a military coup is needed to take over CUK.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Didn't you vote for Parliament to take back control?
                      Was control ever there?

Comment

Working...
                      X