• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

Is it time for a military coup?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #41
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    FFS. You really are dim. We've covered this before. Very few MPs become MEPs so why do you think the MPs are looking to jump on the EU gravy train? The people making money out of the chaos are the likes of Moggy and his pals. Try being angry with them instead
    Twatty Kinnock (and wife) made a bit of a killing. Twatty Bliar (desperately) wanted to be EU President, and if Brexit does nothing else good for the continent, we have at least spared them that.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

    Comment


      #42
      Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      ... so please don't lecture those who don't have the luxury of being able to move to Switzerland (I wouldn't anyway...
      You woudn't have the skills to move to Switzerland or anywhere else, you thicko.
      Stick to your 3rd line support job at Arse-End-of-Nowhere Local authority.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

      Comment


        #43
        Originally posted by original PM View Post
        So are you genuinely telling me you think the actions of those MP's who are refusing to insisting on honor a democratic vote are a good example of what a politician should be?

        Especially when the only motivation for doing it is personal financial gain?
        FTFY.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

        Comment


          #44
          Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          You woudn't have the skills to move to Switzerland or anywhere else, you thicko.
          Stick to your 3rd line support job at Arse-End-of-Nowhere Local authority.
          You have neither the wit nor the intelligence to be allowed anywhere near a keyboard. And don't knock a 3rd line support job in a local authority (not that I've ever been there) because they'd take one look at you and get straight on the phone to Wipro to see if they have someone who can spell "wouldn't".
          PS. I have a 12 year old niece who can do insults better than "you thicko", which doesn't really cut the mustard. She has quite a potty mouth, so you'll need to try harder I'm afraid...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

          Comment


            #45
            Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            You have neither the wit nor the intelligence to be allowed anywhere near a keyboard. And don't knock a 3rd line support job in a local authority (not that I've ever been there) because they'd take one look at you and get straight on the phone to Wipro to see if they have someone who can spell "wouldn't".
            PS. I have a 12 year old niece who can do insults better than "you thicko", which doesn't really cut the mustard. She has quite a potty mouth, so you'll need to try harder I'm afraid...
            Not the sharpest tool in the box, are you? But well done on spotting the typo.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

            Comment


              #46
              Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Not the sharpest tool in the box, are you? But well done on spotting the typo.
              I get by. I'm not sure you'd be fine if let loose in the real world, but I'm sure we'll find out either way...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

              Comment


                #47
                Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Not the sharpest tool in the box, are you? But well done on spotting the typo.
                Gratis.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

                Comment

                Working...
                X