• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is it time for a military coup?"

Collapse

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Not the sharpest tool in the box, are you? But well done on spotting the typo.
    Gratis.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    I get by. I'm not sure you'd be fine if let loose in the real world, but I'm sure we'll find out either way...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    You have neither the wit nor the intelligence to be allowed anywhere near a keyboard. And don't knock a 3rd line support job in a local authority (not that I've ever been there) because they'd take one look at you and get straight on the phone to Wipro to see if they have someone who can spell "wouldn't".
    PS. I have a 12 year old niece who can do insults better than "you thicko", which doesn't really cut the mustard. She has quite a potty mouth, so you'll need to try harder I'm afraid...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    You woudn't have the skills to move to Switzerland or anywhere else, you thicko.
    Stick to your 3rd line support job at Arse-End-of-Nowhere Local authority.
    You have neither the wit nor the intelligence to be allowed anywhere near a keyboard. And don't knock a 3rd line support job in a local authority (not that I've ever been there) because they'd take one look at you and get straight on the phone to Wipro to see if they have someone who can spell "wouldn't".
    PS. I have a 12 year old niece who can do insults better than "you thicko", which doesn't really cut the mustard. She has quite a potty mouth, so you'll need to try harder I'm afraid...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    So are you genuinely telling me you think the actions of those MP's who are refusing to insisting on honor a democratic vote are a good example of what a politician should be?

Especially when the only motivation for doing it is personal financial gain?
    FTFY.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    ... so please don't lecture those who don't have the luxury of being able to move to Switzerland (I wouldn't anyway...
    You woudn't have the skills to move to Switzerland or anywhere else, you thicko.
    Stick to your 3rd line support job at Arse-End-of-Nowhere Local authority.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    FFS. You really are dim. We've covered this before. Very few MPs become MEPs so why do you think the MPs are looking to jump on the EU gravy train? The people making money out of the chaos are the likes of Moggy and his pals. Try being angry with them instead
    Twatty Kinnock (and wife) made a bit of a killing. Twatty Bliar (desperately) wanted to be EU President, and if Brexit does nothing else good for the continent, we have at least spared them that.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    FTFY
    From a nice, safe distance. You're happily ensconced in a place which will never be run by the EU, so please don't lecture those who don't have the luxury of being able to move to Switzerland (I wouldn't anyway, if I wanted life to be that dull, I'd just shoot myself to save time) who want to leave that shower.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Better than a complete coward like yourself.
    My advisors have told me that you do sterling work in the NAAFI canteen.
    I think you deserve a promotion.
    Step forward, Private 3rd class!
    Tenshun!

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    So are you genuinely telling me you think the actions of those MP's who are refusing to honor a democratic vote are a good example of what a politician should be?

You are correct ... MPs like Moggy are not fit for purpose. Why don't you send him a pigeon?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    All they see is the EU gravy train leaving the station and they are desperate to get on it - not for the good of the people - whether they be leave or remain - but purely for themselves and their own personal financial enhancement.
    FFS. You really are dim. We've covered this before. Very few MPs become MEPs so why do you think the MPs are looking to jump on the EU gravy train? The people making money out of the chaos are the likes of Moggy and his pals. Try being angry with them instead

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Not sure why you added the smiley at the end. I think thats a very accurate summary. I can whine about the EU offering extensions. But at the end of the day the Tory party is big enough and bad enough(at least in jam exports) to sort themselves out.

What a mess!
    The smiley is me having to have a laugh at how stupid many brexit voters are not to notice this. They still fall for the Tory lies and can't see the truth in front of them. It's so ironic that those Tories that voted for May's deal (and hence to leave the EU) are being blamed, yet the Tories who kept us in the EU and wouldn't vote for May's deal (JRM and ERG cronies) are lauded as heros.

Can't make it up!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by CryingSheep View Post
    Clearly...

Maybe this helps:

Politics of the United Kingdom
    Trustee model of representation - Wikipedia

Leave a comment:

• CryingSheep
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You still haven't got your head round British representative Parliamentary democracy.
    Clearly...

Maybe this helps:

Politics of the United Kingdom

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    So are you genuinely telling me you think the actions of those MP's who are refusing to honor a democratic vote are a good example of what a politician should be?

You still haven't got your head round British representative Parliamentary democracy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X