• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I would. However I am not sure if the shoot on sight policy is still in operation....
    You could take him some gel as a peace offering? There's 60% off in the Wiggle sale - at that price you could toss them around like confetti

Wiggle | Science in Sport Gel Variety Pack (10x60ml) | Energy & Recovery Gels

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      You could take him some gel as a peace offering? There's 60% off in the Wiggle sale - at that price you could toss them around like confetti

Wiggle | Science in Sport Gel Variety Pack (10x60ml) | Energy & Recovery Gels
      Just wait until I get £150m for becoming an MP! Thing how much Gel I could buy with that....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        just need to slip the iPad and such
        Dare I look that up on Urban Dictionary?

Comment

Just wait until I get £150m for becoming an MP! Thing how much Gel I could buy with that....
          Ahh I didn't know you wanted gels....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Right, I'm off! See you in Brighton
            *pops up in Brighton*

Not a bad run at all - exactly three hours from home to the car park close to the hotel

It's the same room they put me in last year, with a view up the prom towards the remains of the West Pier. Nothing to be seen now but the streetlights and the traffic, of course; I should have set off early enough to catch the last of the sunset, but there we go

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Have fun. Want to stop in for a pint on the way past?
            Too late, sorry! I'll raise a glass to you in the Evening Star tonight

Presumably this is a relaxing weekend? And not some obscure coding conference?
            It's a conference tomorrow - but a relaxing one. And I'm hoping to be back home by lunchtime on Saturday. The hotel breakfast doesn't start till 8am on Saturday, so with a bit of luck I can snarf that down, check out, and be away by 9

Comment

Went up to a nearby chip shop for tea - it had a lot of good reviews on TripAdvisor, along with the usual whiners. It's absolutely excellent! Some of the best chips I've had in a long time, and the fish was very good too

The Daily Catch, it's called, and I highly recommend it if you find yourself down this way

It's only small so no sitting in, though - you'll need to find a bench on the prom if you don't have a hotel room handy to sit down and eat

Comment

Went up to a nearby chip shop for tea - it had a lot of good reviews on TripAdvisor, along with the usual whiners. It's absolutely excellent! Some of the best chips I've had in a long time, and the fish was very good too

The Daily Catch, it's called, and I highly recommend it if you find yourself down this way

It's only small so no sitting in, though - you'll need to find a bench on the prom if you don't have a hotel room handy to sit down and eat
                there's nothing like a good chippy, and ,unfortunately, there's nothing like a good chippy round here.
                enjoy

Comment

Comment

back
                    what time do you call this?

Comment

Left over chicken and vegetables plus OP

Interesting BBC News sport commentator talks sounding disappointed about the women's cricket match but seems ashamed to mention the men at all.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X