• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    The joy of so many flights this year is that I'm treated like a king when flying - in reality it means the journeys are made bearable....
    i got to the stage where i just avoided any and all work related travel.
    if i can't WFH, i just DNAH.

Comment

The joy of so many flights this year
      Sounds good. Used to do quite a back way back in sales support permi employment - went to Moscow, Switzerland, Norway, Indonesia, Pittsburg, but must be fairly unusual for contractors to get to travel a lot.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

It is Diwali, so there are more samosas. Except this time..... an ill advised e-mail advertising them has been circulated before they have arrived, so the little area everyone has been directed to looks like rush hour at Delhi train station. Although, since many are dressed in their finest, it's a nicely jolly and comfortable kind of crowd, rather than 'get out of my way, i'm late' type of crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

This is the end now.

SWAT.
          Oh dear.....

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            All had to rip the carpets out.
            I'll post a picture of them if I remember - keeping them never entered my mind.

Comment

A surprising headline.

Uranus will be visible across Huddersfield tonight - Huddersfield Examiner

Comment

40,104 - zeity must have had esteemed customers annoying him today...
                39,521 now
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  I'll post a picture of them if I remember - keeping them never entered my mind.
                  The next occupany after NLyUK had to replace far more than the carpets....

Comment

39,521 now
                    How long before I once again hold the title of top driveller? Last held when tpd1 was closed......

Comment

Lunch is the rest of yesterday’s M&S discounted mini sausage rolls

Once again I am doomed to be working on summat involving date ranges

Comment

Working...
                      X