• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 more posts until the century. Is there any point as it will move.....

Comment

This morning my cycle helmet helped me! I heard a noise above me. Looked up and saw something falling toward me. I looked down. Loud bang on helmet.

Could have been a twig from a tree. Though I am sure I saw a crashed Merc and someone in a giant squirrel costume throwing nuts.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        4 more posts until the century. Is there any point as it will move.....
        If you just hold still, that post will become a pali, then a century then summat else too.

Comment

Just declined the meeting invite that was sent out for the company christmas party

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Just declined the meeting invite that was sent out for the company christmas party
            Note to self: - must arrange company christmas party.
            table for two in indian/chinese/thai/italian restaurant ???

hmmmmm, - decisions, decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              Note to self: - must arrange company christmas party.
              table for two in indian/chinese/thai/italian restaurant ???

hmmmmm, - decisions, decisions.
              Reminds me, need to book a table for MrsB's Birthday next month.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                8th December in Leeds CUK Christmas Party
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  This morning my cycle helmet helped me! I heard a noise above me. Looked up and saw something falling toward me. I looked down. Loud bang on helmet.
                  So the only reasons to wear a cycle helmet are:
                  1. If you try stupid tricks where you risk falling of your bike, and,
                  2. To protect your head from squirrels and birds chucking things from above.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Home, and weekend!

Not too bad a run back, though it's very murky out there, with scattered rain all the way back

Better do my online timesheet now

Comment

Funeral done. It was held in the church we got married in, by the vicar who married us and the “refreshments” were in the hotel in Lyme where we had our wedding reception
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X