• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There appears to be some curious prog on R4 all about Jung.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      There appears to be some curious prog on R4 all about Jung.
      You just reminded me I got in to a cab the other night and the driver was listening to BBC World Service. It was very informative and I can understand why people are brain washed into thinking the UK is great from it.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        TBH nothing I've ever done in my life has caused me to build muscle
        Move more, eat less, job done...

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Moving electronics labs up & down that fecking hill built muscle for me.

Though it fecked my knees up too, of course.
        Just don't do the lifting of heavy equipment bit. You've got that clever trolly thing for that
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Off to the shops, as pushing a trolley round Sainsbury's will fool the phone into thinking I'm exercising

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Move more, eat less, job done...
            That's the plan. Also, it looks like beer has a fair few calories, so I suppose I'll have to eat even less when I fancy a drink

Comment

That's the plan. Also, it looks like beer has a fair few calories, so I suppose I'll have to eat even less when I fancy a drink
              Sadly it does. And decent ale has more than most
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Summat up at the drive-thru () KFC up the road: whole place is taped off, and there are police absolutely everywhere
                Last edited by NickFitz; 3 January 2017, 17:01. Reason: Sod off, autocorrect…

Comment

"This food is low in saturated fat" the fitness app happily informs me. Well, maybe, but it's still a bag of BBQ flavour Hula Hoops, so I'm not going to rely too heavily on its life-preserving properties

Comment

"This food is low in saturated fat" the fitness app happily informs me. Well, maybe, but it's still a bag of BBQ flavour Hula Hoops, so I'm not going to rely too heavily on its life-preserving properties
                    The salt will preserve you!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just installed a PIR sensor for the PIR security light on the garage.

The one I was going to change in December 2013 when ZeitPater had his fall.

And now I've finally done it.

The PIR sensor on the light filled with water which didn't improve its operation much, so it's now got a Lidl(tm) remote sensor controlling it instead.

Once I'd found the 4 core cable and stolen a grub screw from another junction box to replace the one that disappeared never to be seen again when I dropped it, the thing appears to work.

How long for is anyone's guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X