• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    The salt will preserve you!
    Excellent point!

I don't seem to have any trouble with salt anyway. I use shedloads of the stuff, but my blood pressure is fine

Comment

Exercise done. Just turned the telly on and loads of hysteria on EastEnders. Oh they have killed some characters off.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Exercise done. Just turned the telly on and loads of hysteria on EastEnders. Oh they have killed some characters off.
        People were weebling on about that on Twitter the other night. I had no idea what they were talking about, so looked it up. It turned out to be some characters I've never even heard of, it's been so long since I watched the show

Comment

All of them? Might be worth watching now.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            All of them? Might be worth watching now.
            Nah not all of them. They haven't done an Emmerdale, where they had a plane crash to kill dead wood.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Nah not all of them. They haven't done an Emmerdale, where they had a plane crash to kill dead wood.
              Didn't Crossroads do something similar with a fire, which resulted in an entirely new motel?

And of course Coronation Street has had some corkers over the years. I still remember the coach crash on the way back from Blackpool in the 1970s

Comment

Dinner has been chips, sausages, and beans, due to being in "those sausages need to be eaten" mode again; and exceptionally nice it was. That's a proper dinner, that is

Comment

Blood pressure down to /93. TFBSZ
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Tonight's early evening epic was "The Velvet Touch" starring Rosalind Russel and Mr. Sydney Greenstreet.

I bought it in a charity shoppe on the strength of Mr Greenstreet being on the cover and it must be said that it was immensely improved by his presence.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040934/

Not really noir even though it came out in 1948.

Comment

Morning all
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X