• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight's tea has been chicken and chips with ketchup

The chicken comprised the remaining two of the thighs I roasted at the weekend, and a pack of chargrilled bits of breast from the M&S deli range which I only noticed was on its use by date after I'd got it home, having bought it on the three-for offer at the petrol station at lunchtime

Still, any excuse to eat more chicken is fine by me

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      40,104 - zeity must have had esteemed customers annoying him today...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Very damp out, from mist rather than rain - I suspect my journey in the morning might be through fog for some or all of the way

Comment

Email from GitHub: they've finally realised that five years ago, when I left a client and was removed from their GitHub team, the fork of their repository in my account wasn't deleted due to a bug in their (GitHub's) team-member-removal process. I was wondering if they'd ever notice that

They said they're going to delete it some time in the next 24 hours, but I've deleted it myself to save them the trouble. I've got a local copy anyway
          Last edited by NickFitz; 18 October 2017, 21:56.

Comment

I wonder if this tickly throat will make it easier to sleep than it has been the last couple of nights

Goodnight all

Comment

TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I feel asleep but now I'm awake again...
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

Another rubbish night's sleep due to throat shenanigans, though it's not as sore as it was at the start of the week

Doesn't look too foggy out there, but it can be deceptive in the city. I wouldn't be surprised to hit fairly thick fog a few miles down the motorway and be stuck with it all the way to ClientCo

Comment

Misty but not too chilly here in Manchesto

other than that happy thursday!

Comment

Morning.
                      misty out, i think i'll stay in.

Comment

Working...
                      X