• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    <- For WTFH's doggie.
    WTGALS

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      <- For WTFH's doggie.
      WHS +1

On the plus side a muscle spasm or trapped nerve are less less likely to require surgical intervention.

Pain killers, steroid injections and rest will often do the job.

Fingers crossed for Dog.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

They came back from the vet. She was given an injection. Vet wanted to keep her in, but The Wife said we would look after her and bring her in if it got worse.
        Shortly after that Fitzpatrickreferrals phoned, so The Wife has set off for there. Have to pay them £2,750 up front, they will do an MRI scan immediately and if surgery is required that will take the bill to £5.5k.

Since the dog spends her time in the office with me, lies on my feet to keep them warm and makes sure I take breaks from my desk, do you think I can put this through as a business expense?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          They came back from the vet. She was given an injection. Vet wanted to keep her in, but The Wife said we would look after her and bring her in if it got worse.
          Shortly after that Fitzpatrickreferrals phoned, so The Wife has set off for there. Have to pay them £2,750 up front, they will do an MRI scan immediately and if surgery is required that will take the bill to £5.5k.

Since the dog spends her time in the office with me, lies on my feet to keep them warm and makes sure I take breaks from my desk, do you think I can put this through as a business expense?
          Don't see why your co. can't have a company dog. Get her a coat with the company Logo on it, she's your official mascot.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Links are up, and now numbered correctly

Comment

Heart murmur (vets never picked up on that before), but that's minor.
              She isn't responding correctly to blink tests but that may be due to the pain killers.
              She's doped up to the eyeballs and going for an MRI scan, the results will be back today.
              They are also doing a spinal tap.

(Sorry to be boring any of you, but this is a bit of release for me)

Comment

She isn't responding correctly to blink tests but that may be due to the pain killers.
                She's doped up to the eyeballs and going for an MRI scan, the results will be back today.

Better for you to give us updates otherwise we will all be asking you.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

No worries about the update.

Its obvious how important pooch is.

She'll be fine hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    She'll be fine hopefully
                    She's in the best place to treat her. If they can't fix her no one can.
                    The Wife hasn't signed any consent forms, so I doubt if she will be on series 10 of Supervet.

Comment

The Wife hasn't signed any consent forms, so I doubt if she will be on series 10 of Supervet.
                      That's a blessing
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X