• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I would add...

<---

Comment

The 2nd portion of the roast lamb has been consumed.

It was ok, but would have tasted better if I hadn't poured all the veg water down the sink yesterday.

And I've looked in the freezer & lo! I have no further supplies of M&S extra sweet sweetcorn.

I'll have to buy some more tomorrow.

And I just realised that I have yet to dig the spuds, so I suppose I'd better do that this evening.

It'll either be surprisingly good, or more probably, surprisingly crap.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        Ditto. Very dull and grey out of what I can see of the windows.
        Had to put the lights on here, it's that dark. Occasional showers, too. And I suspect the fire will be going on again in a bit

Comment

Roasted a joint of pork for tea, with the trimmings, and it was inordinately nice

Comment

Just popped out the back to the bin. It's wazzing down out there

Goodnight all

Comment

TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

This evening's first feature was Ep 1 of "Electric Dreams" based on Philip K. Dick's oevre. This one was about Teeps.

It didn't set the world on fire.

This was followed by "Heartbreak Ridge", Clint Eastwood (1986) about the invasion of Grenada which mightily pissed off Thatcher, Grenada being in the Commonwealth.

Heartbreak Ridge (1986) - IMDb

Comment

Morning denizens

Looks like it might be clear out there, though it's hard to be sure as the sun won't be up for another fifteen minutes

Comment

Morning all No walks today. Millie is going under the knife this morning.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

morning , dull and grey here (again)

watched the horizon episode on cassini last night.
                      an amazing achievement IMHO. the project team were rightly proud of themselves.

now to get on with my mundane existence. ho hum

Comment

Working...
                      X