• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back on the bench after two weeks in Cape Cod/Boston Mass.

Still trying to get over the jetlag.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Lunch is a chicken (last of the M&S special offer packs from weeks ago, out of the freezer) bap (wholemeal). No crisps, as I didn't bring any, but nice enough

I am bereft of enthusiasm today

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        You have a dirty mind.
        Thank you, that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all day

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Lunch is a chicken (last of the M&S special offer packs from weeks ago, out of the freezer) bap (wholemeal). No crisps, as I didn't bring any, but nice enough

I am bereft of enthusiasm today
          I had cold chicken and steamed vegetables.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The ZeitStomach has been informing me that it's had enough ibuprofen for a while.

Ho hum.

Reality is about to resume.

I'll be slathering on the gel shortly.

And having withdrawn some money from the bank, I made the mistake of going shopping.

So that's £58 of dvds and a £5 book.
            Last edited by zeitghost; 5 September 2017, 14:42.

Comment

Sun's out!

Comment

I wonder if it'll stay out?

Comment

A new offshore resource has arrived with a somewhat complicated name. He tried to help by saying 'Call me Dave', so Hamface it is

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    A new offshore resource has arrived with a somewhat complicated name. He tried to help by saying 'Call me Dave', so Hamface it is
                    RACIST

I bet he thinks your name is fecking weird and complicated. "BARRR-HEEAAA" "BEEAR-HEY"

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Meeting went quite well today. I appear to have done a good presentation which may result in a new project due to go live in 2019.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X