• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit grey out, though not looking like rainy grey yet

Some idiot had left the gate unlocked last night some time after I locked it around half past ten. If they're just going to do that, I'm not going to bother getting up early on Fridays any more

But I did, so now I'm having my coffee while waiting for a bap to defrost so I can have it with the Bacon That Has To be Eaten™

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Currys PC world have the October 2016 version of the 13" MacBook pro with touch bar for £1299 online down from £1749....

I'm bored, fed up and get 7% discount via IPSE when you buy a gift card first so the company has bought one and it will arrive tomorrow... It'll make a change from the rather heavy windows laptop I have as a personal machine...

I did wander into the shop and look at the Dell XPS range before buying it. The XPS felt a bit cheap....
        I got a shiny new laptop about easter time from CPCW. It was discounted in a sale, so I wasn't permitted to use those IPSE vouchers as the 'discount counted as a voucher' or somesuch excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          I got a shiny new laptop about easter time from CPCW. It was discounted in a sale, so I wasn't permitted to use those IPSE vouchers as the 'discount counted as a voucher' or somesuch excuse.
          It's just a gift card so should be treated as cash. I've never had a problem doing it...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Morning denizens

Bit grey out, though not looking like rainy grey yet
            Deeply depressing drizzle here.

But a nice Pullman excursion train went through whilst I was waiting for the cattle truck to arrive.

https://www.belmond.com/trains/europ...ackageCode=PMM

Bored.

Now.

There.

That didn't take long.
            Last edited by zeitghost; 13 October 2017, 07:47.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

ommm...
                Join IPSE

Comment

Nice morning here
                  Join IPSE

Comment

stuck in a workshop all day
                    Join IPSE

Comment