• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 hours 17 minutes

Comment

150 minutes...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

The remains of a PWD.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I hate people
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I hate people
            You keep saying that missus, wanna join my psychopath's club? Proof of one murder required for free entry.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              You keep saying that missus, wanna join my psychopath's club? Proof of one murder required for free entry.
              Would you accept evidence of an excessive selfie habit as a substitute?

Addicted to selfies? Why you could be a psychopath - Telegraph
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

3h 55 minutes

currently amusing myself chatting to a guy who used to live in The Hague.

Apparently the beach is really good (not completely random going there at end of August!)

Comment

Shopping done!

Today's addition to the collection of things that I'll get around to soon is a couple of glass shelves for the bathroom. I've been thinking "I could do with a couple of shelves over this sink" for about thirteen years, so getting as far as having a box containing suitable shelves leaning against the wall in the hall is a distinct advance for the project

Comment

Lunch has been a hot roast beef cob from the butchers, preceded by a suitably greasy hot sausage roll consumed on the way home with said cobs.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

lunch was fish, chips, mushy pea's n gravy.

Proper northern fodder.

2h 39 mins to go

Comment

Working...
                      X