• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Totally Misread This One"

Collapse

• DonaldJTrump
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Remembered with some affection as an anything goes kind of place -where the mods would clone your userid to make posts
    Mods on here can't get past their wokery

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Almost as good as Sickipedia

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

Read two posts and I'm ready to throw up.
    When did you join the Legion of Woke?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Read two posts and I'm ready to throw up.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Ah yes, the inhabitants were a charming lot as I remember...

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post

You're thinking of the unlamented CCNet.
    That was quite a place. NSFW https://web.archive.org/web/20040804...orum.php?fid=1

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    And the needful doings have been done.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
    Oh, so this is who this infamous Gricer chap is.

There used to be another uk contractor forum back in the day, cant remember the name/url.

It was an unmoderated forum full of uncensored swearing and some racists and anti semites used to hang out there.
    If i recall one of the member(s) even posted pictures of the holocaust and would laugh at them.

It was a real cesspit at one point. Although eventually they cracked down on the worst aspects. The uncensored swearing remained.

I guess it closed some time in the naughties.

And this Gricer poster became homeless and has been trying to hangout here ever since.
    You're thinking of the unlamented CCNet.

Leave a comment:

• The Server Side Guy
    replied

There used to be another uk contractor forum back in the day, cant remember the name/url.

It was an unmoderated forum full of uncensored swearing and some racists and anti semites used to hang out there.
    If i recall one of the member(s) even posted pictures of the holocaust and would laugh at them.

It was a real cesspit at one point. Although eventually they cracked down on the worst aspects. The uncensored swearing remained.

And this Gricer poster became homeless and has been trying to hangout here ever since.
    Whatever you’re insinuating - you won’t find any racism in my posts, son.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Don't get this Gricer identity thing. Can someone explain it?

Not sure saying "hands across the ocean" is proof.
    I'm waiting for the bubble fronted dmu posts.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

FOG

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post

WHS.
    Cant you do something about it?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Don't get this Gricer identity thing. Can someone explain it?

Not sure saying "hands across the ocean" is proof.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 4 July 2021, 10:43.

Leave a comment:

• Fraidycat
    replied

Last edited by Fraidycat; 4 July 2021, 09:32.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Indeed, feck off, gricer.
    WHS.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X