• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why would any man get married?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I had to look up MGTOW. I don't think I'll bother wasting 20 minutes of my life on that.

Men complaining about feminism because their toxic personalities make them unattractive? Just try being nice and treating people with respect rather than expecting them to owe you something just because you have a limp dangly thing between your legs.
    Don't bother at all. His comments within the first minute on women made me queasy. For his ilk, women are just sex objects.

Everyone knows they should be used in the kitchen too.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    This year will mark 31 years of being with BGG, the last 12 being formally married.

Like many people actual marriage made little difference to us, the legal recognition was the main driver.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I had to look up MGTOW. I don't think I'll bother wasting 20 minutes of my life on that.

Men complaining about feminism because their toxic personalities make them unattractive? Just try being nice and treating people with respect rather than expecting them to owe you something just because you have a limp dangly thing between your legs.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
    This youtuber named Paul Proteus passed away this month.

This was one of his best videos MGTOW videos, also one of funniest videos on youtube when you get to the most funniest part.

Minestrone's cousin?

Have the best MGTOW video is like having the best STD....

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied

This was one of his best videos MGTOW videos, also one of funniest videos on youtube when you get to the most funniest part.

Wow that’s 30 seconds I won’t get back of my life

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

It's 20 minutes long and has 93k views in 5 years. Funniest on YouTube? It's almost as tedious as you are.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 18 February 2021, 23:51.

Leave a comment:

• Fraidycat
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Why would any man get married?

Leave a comment:

• agentzero
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    You get married because you like being with someone you love. Sometimes we don’t realise how much we love something until we lose it.

That is something I experienced on Valentine’s Day and it has opened my eyes and I would not wish this to happen to my enemies ( I have none)

My wife of 20 years had a sudden onset of psychosis on a morning with no previous history of any mental health issue. She has a stressful job and COVID made her stressful. Suddenly she was seeing things, everyone was trying to kill her, I was also trying to kill her, she ran off to a friend’s house trying to protect herself and our daughter. She is now in hospital having tests to see what happened. Meanwhile I am at home missing her like crazy. I have this hollow in my stomach that I cannot describe. I just want my beautiful wife back at home.

well, I just wanted to write it out to some random strangers. I am gonna log off from here now, be happy with what you got, coz if you lose it you will realise how much you loved it.
    Being a GP doctor is a tough job right now, particularly with many being unwell and off with coronavirus or have been instructed to self-isolate. This leaves the remainder to pick up the workload.

I hope your wife gets better soon.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    FWIW I know a couple where the wife went psychotic. A few days later, she was back home and there was no recurrence. Hope it is the case with you.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    You get married because you like being with someone you love. Sometimes we don’t realise how much we love something until we lose it.

That is something I experienced on Valentine’s Day and it has opened my eyes and I would not wish this to happen to my enemies ( I have none)

My wife of 20 years had a sudden onset of psychosis on a morning with no previous history of any mental health issue. She has a stressful job and COVID made her stressful. Suddenly she was seeing things, everyone was trying to kill her, I was also trying to kill her, she ran off to a friend’s house trying to protect herself and our daughter. She is now in hospital having tests to see what happened. Meanwhile I am at home missing her like crazy. I have this hollow in my stomach that I cannot describe. I just want my beautiful wife back at home.

well, I just wanted to write it out to some random strangers. I am gonna log off from here now, be happy with what you got, coz if you lose it you will realise how much you loved it.
    Ugh - I hope she is getting the support she needs and is better soon.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied

That’s rough, I hope you both get through it

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Hope Mrs FA gets better soon!

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Yeah I was only joking.

I genuinely don't understand people who think that they must have a partner in order to be a complete person. I get they may be lonely and want company but, until they are comfortable being themselves, they will always be searching for something that doesn't exist.

I think Whorty's situation proves all of us may benefit from the right person to make us better people.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    A rich old man with a hearty dick is the only way to go.

I haven't found one of those either.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

Working...
X