• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why would any man get married?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Nat is obviously on his second liqueur chocolate he has already made a pass at the nannie now we have to put up with his rowlocks.
    Clearly something is going on with him ... a dick of a comment on Gibbon's thread too. He'd ban others for far less.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NowPermOutsideUK View Post
      I don’t normally check general but this one is too good

I actually feel sorry for the man. He is a Muslim and probably went through an arranged marriage where he met his wife a few times and then married. After marriage he realised she was a nightmare and wanted out

Isn’t it amazing that a six month marriage can result in the lady wanting parts of his millions?! If they had kids and had been married for years it’s a different story
      I got more the impression that he was a nightmare. He is certainly a liar.

Being with someone for years does not stop them turning into a nightmare after marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Clearly something is going on with him ... a dick of a comment on Gibbon's thread too. He'd ban others for far less.
        It was just an argument he had with his wife.

Remember that in CUKville the mods are not just above the law they make the law. Sometimes I want to leave and request a refund on my subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by Lola View Post
          When I get a divorce, I will make sure I get the house and the car and the holiday home, but first I must find the right man to marry.
          A rich old man with a dicky heart is the only way to go.

I haven't found one of those either.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            A rich old man with a dicky heart is the only way to go.

You are missing the smiley face afterwards.

My daughter sometimes has an attitude that a husband is there to provide for her and look after her. It makes me really angry. I want her to be a person in her own right.

I work with an ardent feminist sometimes. She is also sexist - as a senior manager she can get away with it. Recently I was working on another team. I whined to the feminist that the other team was rubbish. She said something about that is the nature of the job - she has given up waiting for a knight on a horse to take her away from her job. I wish she would make up her mind what she wants.

Women. Can't live with them. Can't bury them in the garden with a bag of lime....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              You are missing the smiley face afterwards.

My daughter sometimes has an attitude that a husband is there to provide for her and look after her. It makes me really angry. I want her to be a person in her own right.

I work with an ardent feminist sometimes. She is also sexist - as a senior manager she can get away with it. Recently I was working on another team. I whined to the feminist that the other team was rubbish. She said something about that is the nature of the job - she has given up waiting for a knight on a horse to take her away from her job. I wish she would make up her mind what she wants.

Women. Can't live with them. Can't bury them in the garden with a bag of lime....
              Yeah I was only joking.

I genuinely don't understand people who think that they must have a partner in order to be a complete person. I get they may be lonely and want company but, until they are comfortable being themselves, they will always be searching for something that doesn't exist.

Comment

A rich old man with a hearty dick is the only way to go.

FTFY
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Yeah I was only joking.

I genuinely don't understand people who think that they must have a partner in order to be a complete person. I get they may be lonely and want company but, until they are comfortable being themselves, they will always be searching for something that doesn't exist.

I think Whorty's situation proves all of us may benefit from the right person to make us better people.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You get married because you like being with someone you love. Sometimes we don’t realise how much we love something until we lose it.

That is something I experienced on Valentine’s Day and it has opened my eyes and I would not wish this to happen to my enemies ( I have none)

My wife of 20 years had a sudden onset of psychosis on a morning with no previous history of any mental health issue. She has a stressful job and COVID made her stressful. Suddenly she was seeing things, everyone was trying to kill her, I was also trying to kill her, she ran off to a friend’s house trying to protect herself and our daughter. She is now in hospital having tests to see what happened. Meanwhile I am at home missing her like crazy. I have this hollow in my stomach that I cannot describe. I just want my beautiful wife back at home.

well, I just wanted to write it out to some random strangers. I am gonna log off from here now, be happy with what you got, coz if you lose it you will realise how much you loved it.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                      You get married because you like being with someone you love. Sometimes we don’t realise how much we love something until we lose it.

That is something I experienced on Valentine’s Day and it has opened my eyes and I would not wish this to happen to my enemies ( I have none)

My wife of 20 years had a sudden onset of psychosis on a morning with no previous history of any mental health issue. She has a stressful job and COVID made her stressful. Suddenly she was seeing things, everyone was trying to kill her, I was also trying to kill her, she ran off to a friend’s house trying to protect herself and our daughter. She is now in hospital having tests to see what happened. Meanwhile I am at home missing her like crazy. I have this hollow in my stomach that I cannot describe. I just want my beautiful wife back at home.

well, I just wanted to write it out to some random strangers. I am gonna log off from here now, be happy with what you got, coz if you lose it you will realise how much you loved it.
                      Hope Mrs FA gets better soon!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X