• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

List your invented "fake facts"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List your invented "fake facts"

Saw this on another forum and liked it, so I thought I'd start here. The rules are: you must invent the fake fact, don't repeat urban myths, or what other people might think are true that you don't - like flying spaghetti monsters, global warming, Labour are competent to govern etc.

So here goes:

Adminstrator is the grand-daughter of a famous Hollywood actress.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

I don't like cake.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

My mum was Prince William and Harry's nanny and I used to play in their back garden.

Comment

Snooker player John Higgins is Alex "Hurricane" Higgins' son.

Comment

I am a millionaire.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            I am a millionaire.
            And so is SASguru.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

MF is, in fact, a 4' 10", 6st Thai lass who answers to the name of Nancy.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

You can make printer inks last longer if you heat them up over a steaming kettle.

Comment

No one else playing this game?

Sod you then - I can go on for hours...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    MF is, in fact, a 4' 10", 6st Thai lass who answers to the name of Nancy.
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X