• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Sunny with lumps of fluff. Currently 19 degrees with a high of 23 expected. Chance of rain this afternoon. Barometer down to 1008 mBar.

I discovered what happened to my mum's last ISA so that's now all resolved. Now the search for good savings accounts starts. I think an instant access and a notice account would work well.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

There's been a sunny spell but it seems to be clouding over again now, as is only right and proper for a September weekend. Mild at 23°C, where it is expected to remain. The barometers continue heading down, at 1000/1008mB

Comment

We have a thunderstorm now forecast around 3pm.

This was an interesting 15 minute diversion about Janet Jackson killing laptops: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y3RGeaxksY A bit of an in-depth look at the offending track itself.

Comment

Lunch: a caramelised onion sausage cob; sauce: red. Very tasty

No rain forecast here, let alone thunderstorms, but apparently we may get some of the former from tomorrow and the latter in the middle of next week

Comment

Afternoon all.

METAR EGFF 031420Z AUTO 16012KT 9999 NCD 19/11 Q1007=

NCD - No cloud detected is bollox tbqhwy

Wordle - done
            Heardle - no chance
            Worldle - done
            Nerdle - done
            Phrazle - done
            Globle - done

Hoovering - also done whilst listening to the 'Socially distant sports bar' podcast, which is a good listen if you have a passing interest in sports and/or grew up in Wales.

Comment

The thunderstorm never materialised but there was a brief shower.

Comment

Mundane laundry is on

Comment

In the other Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    In the other Chinese
                    And very nice too

It started spitting a few drops of rain on me as I left the Chinese, but nothing really came of it

Comment

Many cocktails have been imbibed. HWMBO cooked dinner on the BBQ. Ents has been The Repair Shop and tat on YouTube (including more from the chap I shared a few posts ago).

Comment

Working...
                      X