• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all
    Misty all night, and there is a tiny amount of precipitation happening now.
    Currently waiting for a man driving a tanker to arrive - he's currently working next door, and then I can post a joke that I've been crafting for a few days.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Mr Hedgehog just came up onto the deck to say hello.
      Follow up from this...
      The DogTW went out to say hello, so Harry did what Hedgehogs do and curled up into a ball.
      The The WifeTM went out with some food for Harry, and placed it at his backside.
      Harry must have thought he'd shat himself, so stayed curled up
      The food was moved to the correct end, and after a few moments he uncurled and munched his way through it before trotting off.

Comment

Haven't seen a hedgehog in my garden for decades. Used to see them more when lived in London.

Stuck at home at mo. as got the plumbers in. (Not the Urban Dictionary version)
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Afternoon all. Not posted in a while so thought I'd pop by.

According to the weather station in the garden - Temp: 19.6°C, Wind:0mph, Pressure: 1006.4hpa Rising, Rain Today 0.0mm.

The rain figure is a lie as it's been pleasantly pnissing down all morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Afternoon all. Not posted in a while so thought I'd pop by.

According to the weather station in the garden - Temp: 19.6°C, Wind:0mph, Pressure: 1006.4hpa Rising, Rain Today 0.0mm.

The rain figure is a lie as it's been pleasantly pnissing down all morning.

It's clouded over here quite a bit. Currently 28 degrees and apparently a 50% chance of rain in the 1800 hour.

Comment

Harry the Happy Hedgehog...

Comment

Links are up

Lunch was a pork and apple sauce cob

And although I think there was a shower this morning, there haven't been any thunderstorms and the sky seems to be clearing up now after a fairly grey afternoon

Apparently the maximum temperature was 26°C but it's back to 25° now and heading down.

Comment

Raining! Just had to dash around closing windows where it was coming in.

And just as I report it, it starts easing up. Lasted about 10 minutes.

EDIT: ah it's got its second wind now

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Harry the Happy Hedgehog...

He looks evil

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

He looks evil
                      So would you if you were forced to eat turds from WTFH's deck.

Comment

Working...
                      X