• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch has been duck fried rice, cobbled together from some of the duck I roasted the other day and some leftover egg fried rice from the Chinese that had been in the freezer for a couple of weeks; all quickly stir-fried together with a bit of five spice and some soy sauce, and although I doubt it would win me any Michelin stars, it was tasty enough for my purposes

Still some duck left too, which will be repurposed as duck soup

Comment

Lunch was beans on toast.

There have been intermittent showers. Currently sunny.

I think they might be starting to take the scaffolding down.

Comment

Thunder! Lightning!

Raining.

Painters getting wet. I reckon they ought to get off the scaffolding.
        Last edited by ladymuck; 31 May 2022, 14:07. Reason: speling

Comment

The sun has come out (again)

Interesting watching the weather going around the country on a teams call.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Still some duck left too, which will be repurposed as duck soup
            They made a film about that if you're short of a recipe. .
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

Not such a long one as usual, for this afternoon I popped out to the post office to cash in my Council Tax/Energy Rebate barcode, and recorded that as a workout

Comment

By the way, it's brightened up considerably here, although there were occasional showers - one caught me as I came back from the post office, inevitably

Not that warm at 13°C though. But it feels mild enough out there

Comment

Tea has been chicken cacciatore, made in the InstantPot™, with chips and peas. It turned out extremely well

Comment

Portuguese class was good this evening if a little confusing in parts.

The grand clear out has started with me emptying two cupboards of stuff I keep for baking when in reality I haven't done any proper baking in years.

Comment

Just got to get through tomorrow and the long weekend begins!

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X