• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    This is an actual chart presented during a meeting this morning
    Pie chart labelled "Red, Amber, Green": red is blue, Amber is red, and Green is amber.

Plainly the version intended for Bozo The Clown, The Fat Owl of the Remove*.

*Other Tory thickos are available.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 3 May 2022, 12:41.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Now go to the Suez Canal and get stuck

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Plainly the version intended for Bozo The Clown, The Fat Owl of the Remove*.

*Other Tory thickos are available.
        I gather that certain reports from one of our systems are to be sent to the PM as they allegedly contain good news. I don't suppose he'll bother reading them; it's not as if he does any other part of his job

Comment

I gather that certain reports from one of our systems are to be sent to the PM as they allegedly contain good news. I don't suppose he'll bother reading them; it's not as if he does any other part of his job
          Quite.

Compared with ordering gold wallpaper, the rest of it pales into insignificance.

Doomed etc.

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

And I neglected to mention that lunch was herby chicken and barley soup with multiseed bread

Not sure what to have for tea

Comment

Tea turned out to be M&S breaded chunky cod fillet with chips and beans

That's the last of those (the fish, not the chips or beans) so I'll have to restock

Comment

Omelettes for dinner, and almost a dry night apart from a leftover slice of Bacardi Rum Cake from the weekend.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Oh yeah, TFBSZ
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The car earlier was a 1972 Mustang Mach 1. Then the usual gold stuff, and the antiques bloke was largely ignored.

The main viewing of the evening was an episode of Secrets of the Museum featuring a very old teddy bear, and Manuel's costume from Fawlty Towers. It was impressive how they managed to wash it by hand to a pristine whiteness while somehow retaining a tiny splatter of decades-old soup

And then some more experimentation with The Book of Shaders

Goodnight all

Comment

Maybe the useless twat might read it if it was written in ancient greek or latin?

Just a thought. .

Comment

Working...
                      X