• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took an early break and headed down to Sainsbury's, so the shoppings done

Lunch after that was a Pukka Pies jumbo sausage roll

It hasn't got as cloudy as was foretold yet; just a bit Simpsonesque

Comment

Mundane laundry on, making one less thing to remember I meant to do

Comment

Finished work at a reasonable hour and had time to plant out the jasmine that arrived weeks ago before the Deliveroo person arrived with my dinner.

Catching up on MasterChef.

Comment

Big tea: thick-cut ribeye steak with chips, fried onion and beans

Accompanied by the police night shift programme, which is mainly in Cheltenham this time. This evening's place I recognised is, according to Google Maps, the Honeybourne Line Cycle and Footpath, the course of an old railway line that runs from the station to the town centre, which I used to use as a shortcut when returning home by train from a contract in Bromsgrove

Comment

Also watched some 24 Hours in A&E, finishing with the "best of" episode that NF mentioned recently.

Comment

Noticed that there was a new series of Travel Man on All4 and so watched the episode on the Basque country, although 48 hours to do Bilbao and San Sebastian isn't really enough.

Comment

It's been a long week and this weekend I have to do an Open University assignment. I haven't even started looking at it. Usually I take a look when it first gets released, make a load of notes with all intention of "making an effort" so I've at least got something to go on. Not this time.

Comment

It looks like someone has started doing the repairs to the building. Some bits of render have been chipped off the wall. Or maybe it was a rather naff vandal.

Comment

I'm tired and very much struggling to think up tedious waffle. You'd think I'd have no trouble with such a task.

Comment

Got there in the end

Comment

Working...
                      X