• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Here's a bendy 6502 for Mr NF:

https://www.electronicsweekly.com/ne...stors-2022-02/

It's a bit slooooooow though.
    Nice!

Slower than a VIC-20, but still; you could do quite a lot with a VIC-20

Comment

The Corolla has been dropped off for its MOT, and Greggs visited on the way back; so lunch has been a steak bake and a sausage roll

Comment

Links are up

Comment

The car's failed its MOT, then passed - it needed a bulb replacing, and the rear exhaust apparently needed tightening up. Anyway, just waiting for them to phone and tell me to come and collect it

Comment

Car's home!

It seems the rear exhaust bracket had actually broken, but he patched it up by welding it. He reckons that in the longer term it'll need to be sorted out properly, but it's enough to get it through the MOT, and he didn't even charge me for that or for the bulb that had gone

Comment

Oh, and putting together the brisk walk back via Greggs at lunchtime and the brisk walk up again just now to collect it: green ring closed

Comment

Drizzling still. Had to go out and get the bins in earlier.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I've been cleared

Comment

So I finally worked out what light fitting I need. Ordered it to click and collect to pick up tomorrow and then remembered I won't have my car for the next couple of days. So I had to order it for delivery. I then got a phone call stating that the light bulb wasn't in so the delivery would be a day late I said "fine" and I cancelled my click and collect order.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I've been cleared
                      TMI
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X