• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walked down to Boots on Earls Court Road via Robert Dyas earlier. It was a nice afternoon. A bit chilly but dry and sunny, lovely weather. All change tomorrow, according to the forecast.

Watched the last three episodes of The Curse of Oak Island S8. No treasure found, of course, but actually some of the archaeology has been quite inneresting.

Comment

Well miss V3 has tested positive for covid. all seems well and she is young. She is however climbing the walls because she can't see her friends.

Breakfast - Kedgeree with chilli
      Lunch - chicken & veg soup.
      Dinner - sausage, corn on the cob & new potatoes.

Ents - re-watched arrival. still good if a bit poor cgi/makeup.

tried Hellion but when it trudged up to the rape scene I just thought this is crap. just don't bother!
      Secret in their eyes - good thriller, great cast and the twist wasn't completely obvious.
      Now on "the ones below" high hopes for this one.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Well miss V3 has tested positive for covid. all seems well and she is young. She is however climbing the walls because she can't see her friends.
        Oh no! Hope Miss V3 is ok - with a bit of luck it's a false positive from the lateral flow and PCR will come back negative?

Comment

Tea: chicken casserole, chips and peas. Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Originally posted by vetran View Post

Oh no! Hope Miss V3 is ok - with a bit of luck it's a false positive from the lateral flow and PCR will come back negative?
            WlmS

Comment

Telly was another motorway cops thing

Early night now, for tomorrow is the final day of this gig! So I want to get started reasonably early, just in case anything left to do turns out more complicated than expected

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Cold, grey, damp day out there

Currently 10°C, possibly reaching 16° later. But the rain, or perhaps just drizzle, is expected to continue on and off throughout the day and into the night. Barometers are up though at 1012/1020mB, for what that's worth

But: last day!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

But: last day!

Finally!

Comment

Bed stripped and left to air, for tonight I sleep in clean sheets

And now, down to work. Let's get this thing finished

Comment

Morning all

Overcast but dry. Currently 12 degrees with a high of 16 expected. Rain due off and on in varying levels of enthusiasm all day. Barometer up to 1023 mBar.

My habaneros are finally ripening. I only have two on the whole plant but there's lots of flowers so I'm hopeful for a late crop.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
                      A giant iceberg named D-28 breaks away from the 'Amery Ice Shelf' in Antarctica 2019

Comment

Working...
                      X