• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just remembered one of the refuse men was wearing a mask today!!
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Having not paid much attention to the burbling from the radio, have there been announcements or is it all spekulation?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Having not paid much attention to the burbling from the radio, have there been announcements or is it all spekulation?
        Briefings from Number 10 to pet hacks like Kuenssberg, I expect.

Comment

I didn't know what to have for lunch so I've had some salt and vinegar crisps (Kettle Sea Salt and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, to be exact) to tide me over.

Comment

Chicken soup and fish sticks. Miss V3 is now a fan.

On the vbulletin upgrade I assume its so long since we upgraded there are enough security warnings with the old version we could paper MF's sledge store.

Cheers by the way Nick for putting in the effort!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Chicken soup and fish sticks. Miss V3 is now a fan.

On the vbulletin upgrade I assume its so long since we upgraded there are enough security warnings with the old version we could paper MF's sledge store.

Cheers by the way Nick for putting in the effort!
              Yes, the security thing was definitely a consideration for admin I believe

Though while I've been working on it, somebody discovered a massive zero-day exploit in the new version

Comment

It's annoying that when you try to @ somebody it messes up whatever you've already written by shoving their username to the start, as reported by ladymuck

Just seeing what happens if you go back and type before that. Does it still work?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  It's annoying that when you try to @ somebody it messes up whatever you've already written by shoving their username to the start, as reported by ladymuck

Just seeing what happens if you go back and type before that. Does it still work?
                  I just found the whole lot disappeared. Now it seems to be working thanks, NickFitz

Comment

Although, it seems that notifications of tagging isn't working. You're the first person (that I'm aware of) who has tagged me and I didn't receive a notification.

I'll add it to the list

Comment

Needed to have a break, so: walk walked, green ring closed

Quite a nice-looking afternoon now, sunny with just a few small white fluffy bits hanging around. Not that warm at 10°C, but it's fine if you're walking briskly

Comment

Working...
                      X