• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    Afternoon all.

Clear and fairly sunny here. I bet it's a bit chilly out.

Had chronic backache for three days now, along with shivering for two days. Thankfully that's stopped now. Feeling completely washed out.

Luckily I have a three hour conf call coming up. That'll be fun...

Hope you start feeling better soon

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      This is why I'm posting crap in general.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Still cold out though. Once again, it's possible I may not go for a walk today… though I might
        Despite the temperature having plummeted back to 0°C from its high of 1°, I decided I wanted to get out for some fresh air. So: walk briskly walked, green ring closed

Average rate was about 15'10"/mile I think, but the definitive final calculation was thrown off at the end as I dithered about out the back. I decided not to trundle the recycling bin yet as it's got a bit of space and I have stuff that can fill it. But checks revealed a decent one still empty out there, so I trundled that one in while the trundling was good, and will put the current one out later

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Lunch was Heinz Beef Broth.

Either I'm coming down with something or it really is that bland.
          Losing your sense of taste?

Comment

It's 5pm and it's not dark!

Comment

Just remembered it's a week since I had these blood tests. They always say it'll take about a week to get the results but whenever there's been something dodgy they've been on to me about it within a couple of days, so I'm going to assume they were all OK until I hear anything to the contrary

I could phone them and check, but they still do the traditional thing of closing on Thursday afternoons

Anyway, best to let sleeping dogs lie, I reckon…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Just remembered it's a week since I had these blood tests. They always say it'll take about a week to get the results but whenever there's been something dodgy they've been on to me about it within a couple of days, so I'm going to assume they were all OK until I hear anything to the contrary

I could phone them and check, but they still do the traditional thing of closing on Thursday afternoons

Anyway, best to let sleeping dogs lie, I reckon…
                Does your surgery not offer online access to your results?

Comment

It's 5pm and it's not dark!

Weird innit?

Comment

Does your surgery not offer online access to your results?
                    No, they're pretty useless that way

The option appears greyed-out on the page, and if you follow the link anyway it tells you you can ask for access, but when you go to the page for that it's just that you can "register your interest should the surgery decide to offer access in the future".

They disabled booking of appointments at the start of lockdown last year, which was fair enough, but they also disabled the page for looking at your appointments so you can't even check when you're supposed to go there any more. All in all, their web offering is a bit crap at the moment, though I can check a schedule of when I should have received my childhood vaccinations back in the Sixties and Seventies should I so wish

Comment

The remains of the Big Chicken have been dissected, and the carcass is now in the InstantPot™ with a shedload of veg, being turned into the basis for zingy soup

Comment

Working...
                      X