• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I respectfully disagree
    How dare you disagree with me? Ban!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

As expected, the sun is banishing the snow wherever it touches; the lean-to against the old stable out the back has but a small triangle left at the corner of its roof

Still cold out though. Once again, it's possible I may not go for a walk today… though I might

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        As expected, the sun is banishing the snow wherever it touches; the lean-to against the old stable out the back has but a small triangle left at the corner of its roof

Still cold out though. Once again, it's possible I may not go for a walk today… though I might
        I bet you can go.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Butterfly woke up & nearly scared the crap out of me. I've put it in the front bedroom which is cooler.

I don't suppose it'll survive, last year's didn't.
          You keep a pet butterfly? That's quite cute.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            You keep a pet butterfly? That's quite cute.
            Papillon was far from cute!
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Lunch: Heinz oxtail soup, with a toasted slice each of sesame bloomer and multiseed bread

It continues sunny out, and is up to 1°C

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Afternoon all.

Clear and fairly sunny here. I bet it's a bit chilly out.

Had chronic backache for three days now, along with shivering for two days. Thankfully that's stopped now. Feeling completely washed out.

Luckily I have a three hour conf call coming up. That'll be fun...

Comment

'kin 'ell

Mrs CFL came home from work last night and asked me what the hell I was doing watching videos on Youtube of Russian, Alaskan & Canadian people starting their cars in the cold.

I hadn't the heart to tell her I have been watching them for days in the home cinema with the subwoofer maxed. This kind of stuff:

Lockdown is starting to get to me.

Comment

Lunch was Heinz Beef Broth.

Either I'm coming down with something or it really is that bland.

Comment

Working...
                      X