• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've worked out how to fix the ignore list problem, but there's more work to do around it before I can deploy it. But it's on its way

Comment

Evening.

Couldn't get on this site from the app on my phone since yesterday afternoon.

Finally got to sit at a computer.

Very interesting day....NOT!

Least I had roast chicken for dinner.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Mmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I've worked out how to fix the ignore list problem, but there's more work to do around it before I can deploy it. But it's on its way
          What's the ignore list problem? I haven't checked the bugs list yet so I'll toddle over there in a bit

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

What's the ignore list problem? I haven't checked the bugs list yet so I'll toddle over there in a bit
            Millenium, Centuries and Palis - you know the reason why we post here...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

The threadlist pages don't show any threads started by people on your ignore list, so if you ignore sasguru, you can't see TPD. And the threads themselves don't include any posts from them either, so the post numbering is different depending on how many people you ignore have posted in a thread.

It turns out I can add something to the search query it uses to construct threadlists and postlists which prevents that happening. But I need to sort out a new template for saying "This post is from someone you ignore", with the functionality for allowing you to see it if you wish. Once that's done, the numbering on TPD should be the same for everyone again (except admin and the mods, who see deleted posts and therefore never have the right numbering).

Comment

Ah! I was thinking there was a problem with adding people to the ignore list

Comment

Scouse with a big wodge of sesame bloomer for tea

Comment

No telly tonight other than a bit of Trucking Hell whilst dining.

But I read about Sam Pepys' activities of October 1664

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning

This forum has gone weird. It has made me log in before posting again....

Warm out.

The daffodils are blooming. The birds are a tweeting. The bin men are a collecting.

Today's high is 12 degrees and low of 4. Apparently Wednesday should be lovely and toasty for February...

Comment

Working...
                      X