• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zingy chicken, tomato and lentil soup with wholemeal bread for lunch

Comment

Egg and avocado sandwich.

(Don't ask. That's what I found in the fridge.)
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Hey Nick some nere-do-well is criticizing the CUK site search.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          And it's off to Margam Orangery for the jab at 11:30.

<hiatus>

Ow ow ow ow ow.
          Hopefully that's your only symptom!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Hopefully that's your only symptom!
            If he behaves abnormally, how would we know?

Comment

Swansea blitz: Childhood memories of '&#39;'bombing horror'&#39;', 80 years on - BBC News

I wish he was here to tell us the full story. I think it was while he was collecting his pension? Or was it while his grandparents were collecting their pension?

Comment

I took my Amazon return to the post office. Dry but overcast. Not really all that cold but just not that nice a day.

Finished off the birthday cake. I could have split it into two pieces but I didn't.

Comment

Made contact with a same-surname cuz. First ever in global terms.
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

It's getting even gloomier out, but I've been busy with last-minute Selenium tests (now up to 161 of them) of the new forum software so haven't had time to go for my walk. Going to brave the gloom and wind now and hope the promised showers hold off for a bit longer

Comment

I think that's clearly in the category of "fair comment", or even "good point, well made"

Comment

Working...
                      X