• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't. I thought I might have posted something in the past about the Dyatlov Pass incident, but apparently not

I'll now have to decide whether to replace something with that or save it for next week

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Three hour check and looking good, but too much cider in the pot so will have to reduce down when I make the sauce later.

Back to the Lego!
      Crusty loaf, pulled pork, coleslaw and corn on the cob

It was a very fine meal
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Watching BBC iPlayer - Black Narcissus. Not sure yet what I'm making of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Watching BBC iPlayer - Black Narcissus. Not sure yet what I'm making of it.
          I keep meaning to watch Powell & Pressburger's 1947 film some time; I caught a bit of it many years ago, but I've never seen the whole thing.

Comment

Tea has been Southern not-fried chicken with chips and lashings of ketchup

The not-really-snow has arrived, but in such minimal quantity that it barely registers other than making the road look a bit damp.

Comment

Not a lot of viewing tonight; just some of those battulip South African security guards whilst dining.

Looking damper out there now, but still nothing that could be characterised as snow

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning

Dark and cold.

Today's high is 7 degrees but the weather app only goes up to 6.

Heard the binmen come. No snowman's heads to kick off...
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Is it morning yet?

Comment

Pinch, punch the first of the month!

Dry but overcast and dull out. Currently 3 degrees, will get up to 5 later. Looks like it will remain cloudy all day with rain due overnight. Barometer down to 994 mBar.

Had a rubbish night's sleep, very tired and grumpy today. Probably best I avoid general.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
                    'The Times' first crossword puzzle is published 1930

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Had a rubbish night's sleep, very tired and grumpy today. Probably best I avoid general.
                      How is that working out?
                      https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2856661

If you let that prize idiot upset you - stay clear. Until Monday Links.

I was woken up by MrsBP throwing pussy at me. Which I then pushed off the bed as it was only a cat.

I hate cats. Nearly as much as I hate children.

Comment

Working...
                      X