• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ardennes Pate, lettuce & tomato on seeded wholemeal.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Stressed out because the landlord has managed to get some grant for putting central heating in the flat. A surveyor's coming on Thursday to work out the details. As it will presumably involve taking up floorboards and so on, it's probably going to be a complete nightmare to shift all the boxes of junk that will inevitably be in the way, then shift them back again because the only place to shift them to is in front of the fire, then shift them yet again for the installation

Comment

Afternoon snack of a toasted teacake with lashings of butter

And they're big Sainsbury's TTD ones, so that frees up a tad more space in the freezer. Every little helps!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Afternoon snack of a toasted teacake with lashings of butter

And they're big Sainsbury's TTD ones, so that frees up a tad more space in the freezer. Every little helps!
          They'd better be good.
          I've just added a pack to tomorrow's delivery.
          35 pence each.
          if they're no good, there'll be T-rub-L!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            They'd better be good.
            I've just added a pack to tomorrow's delivery.
            35 pence each.
            if they're no good, there'll be T-rub-L!
            I like them; they're big and fruity with an extremely sticky glaze on top

Comment

It's almost time to be ordering hot cross buns!

Caught up on OC and UC.

Reheating left overs was too much trouble* so we've ordered burgers from some French place in South Ken that seems to do a different cheese with each one. Definitely looking forward to raclette frites (cheesy chips to us Brits).

*We did reheat the last of the mulled wine, not sure that counts

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

We did reheat the last of the mulled wine, not sure that counts
                  My son used to make that sometimes. Miss it now he's moved out. Whatya mean I could make my own? Nah, I'm a lazy old git.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Osteorenalapathy?

Comment

I can officially say that raclette frites are not a patch on cheesy chips. It's too mild a cheese.

The burgers, however, were delicious.

Comment

Working...
                      X