• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Amazon just told me it's black Friday.

The only thing I want is batteries.
    I once bought a pack of batteries. It had a notice on the packet. "Batteries not included".

I bet you are all so pleased I have turned up with my "jokes" again....

Comment

Just hearing a tube driver talk about a lady who jumped in front of him, he looked at her at the last moment, their eyes met and she smiled before the train hit her.

Not surprisingly he has mental health problems

Oh he's one of the guys who writes the weird messages on those boards at tube stations.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Is that for your "special torch" you keep in the bedside cabinet?
        Nope for my remote controls in the living room.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

So how is HWMBO?
          He's very well, thanking you kindly for asking. He's here, filling my freezer.

How's SWMBO?

Comment

FFS.

Security architect is saying that when he reviewed the system requirements he never looked at the acceptance criteria so now won't sign them off even though I've been through this many, many times with him.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              FFS.

Security architect is saying that when he reviewed the system requirements he never looked at the acceptance criteria so now won't sign them off even though I've been through this many, many times with him.

Isn't looking at the acceptance criteria part of the review?
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Isn't looking at the acceptance criteria part of the review?
                You'd think so. Apparently "reviewing the requirements" means "only look at the column headed requirements".

Comment

Big walk duly completed. 9km, 10,500 steps. Went to one of my old locals, now permanently closed, just to see it.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Pretty clear and sunny out, but only 4°C heading for 7°, with frost on the roofs out the back that are still in shade

The weather app says it's foggy, but although there did seem to be a bit of a haziness low down last night, that seems to have long since dissipated here in the city; maybe the country is different

Comment

Its what I look for in a wife.
                      Morning Scourer!

Comment

Working...
                      X