• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HWMBO and I had a romantic trip out to the tip and back via Morrisons.

I'm now eating crunchy nut cornflakes as a late lunch.
    Last edited by ladymuck; 8 November 2020, 17:11.

Comment

The Polish café seems to be doing a brisk takeaway trade, with people queuing outside

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        HWMBO and I had a romantic trip out to the tip and back via Morrisons.

I'm now eating crunchy nut for flakes as a late lunch.

Man he knows how to treat a lady! Toolstation last night and the community waste site today.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It was Screwfix, DO pay attention.

Comment

Freecell score: 89%, running average 84% (83.527%).

Tea: Ginsters Moroccan vegan pasty thing, very nice, bramble jelly sandwich on Morrisons multiseed bread x 3, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: Oak Island nutjobs at 21:00 on Blaze, wherein, without a shadow of a doubt, More Wood Will Be Found.

They've found enough to make up a small deciduous forest over the years.

Other than that: TBD.

In other news, the ongoing building work is ongoing, though with less hammering and more grinding or sanding by the sounds of things.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed
                You've made this exercise thing a habit now. You'll be telling us you enjoy it next!

Comment

Bonsoir mes amis étrangers...

40th school reunion on Zoom this evening. 71 attendees from 90 not too bad. I barely recognise myself...
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    Tonight's final feature is "Thick as Thieves" with Morgan "The Voice of God" Freeman and one of my least favourite actors, Mr. Banderas.
                    Well that sorts that, it's a duplicate dvd.

There must be one upstairs in one of the piles.

And this one was bought in 2019.

Glad we've cleared that up.

Now watching a Little Old Lady visiting the grave of The Unknown Warrior.

I see one of the congregation has been banned yet again. <sigh>
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 8 November 2020, 19:29.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Watching Strictly while wm is a-spinning.

Dinner will be pizza.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X