• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile, the Scotch broth has moved from the stock-making phase to the soup-making phase.

There is a LOT of it… I'm hoping the slow cooker doesn't somehow manage to boil over

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      I did, but no link yet.
      maybe because i'm not in the old boys club with the arrogant arseholes and miserable whiners.
      Lots of squibs going off tonight, did someone find out it's my birthday?
      Hello!

Comment

Tomorrow may be a struggle. One G&T, and two rum cocktails so far...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Morning

Prepping for the first sales meeting in months with the added advantage that the customer hasn't told me anything about what they want so it's going to be a matter of asking questions and then more questions.
          Forgot to update this - it seems that the client wishes to use their existing MS licences which is achievable if we do everything in Sharepoint and not in anything sane like a database.

However money is money and the Dev I'm offloading the work to is happy to use Sharepoint so it's still a runner.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I did, but no link yet.
            maybe because i'm not in the old boys club with the arrogant arseholes and miserable whiners.
            Lots of squibs going off tonight, did someone find out it's my birthday?
            I've just sent it. I assume you PMed admin, but he's usually busy feeding his kids around this time so probably hasn't seen it yet

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I've just sent it. I assume you PMed admin, but he's usually busy feeding his kids around this time so probably hasn't seen it yet
              Cheers, but I'm banned from the new forum until Jan 2021

best birthday present since the lockdown from BawJaws.

made my day that has!

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I was actually saying hello to BR14 but am more than happy to help break the new forum too

Comment

made my day that has!

Thanks.

That's so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    That's so funny.
                    funny? - it's feckin BRILLIANT!

and visitors can't see NAT the Twat's avatar either
                    Last edited by BR14; 5 November 2020, 18:40.

Comment

made my day that has!

Thanks.

The database dump must have been taken around that time NAT cocked up his ban

I'll see what I can do, as I have the admin password over there
                      Last edited by NickFitz; 5 November 2020, 18:50.

Comment

Working...
                      X