• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

unrepeatable

Comment

pattern

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          pattern
          as the next similar one is 10,886,645 posts away

Comment

Om.

There's a towheaded feckwhit lying at me on the wireless.

Tea: chilli con carne with rice (meh), some stewed Granny Smith's apples (stewed because they're very meh too and remained meh when stewed) with custard (in reducing the quantity of milk mode), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: 19:30 BBC2: Powering Britain: Biomass.

Possibly Sewermen on Paramount at 21:00 if I haven't seen it before.

Possibly "Kiss the Girls" with the Voice of God if I get around to it.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

pattern

Comment

It was a Catholic attempt. You may not have noticed this but Glasgow seems to be very divided on religious grounds...
                GPWM

I was thinking more along modern lines of people hating Westminster (allegedly) and therefore have gotten mixed up over what bonfire night originally represented....

Comment

The weatherman is informing me that it is cold in "the south" because the weather front is from Canada, but it is warmer in "the North" because the weather front is from the Bahamas.

So it is 18 in Durham, 15 in Edinburgh but 10 in London.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Those of you who sensibly avoid General might not have seen this: New forum testing

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Those of you who sensibly avoid General might not have seen this: New forum testing
                      I did, but no link yet.
                      maybe because i'm not in the old boys club with the arrogant arseholes and miserable whiners.
                      Lots of squibs going off tonight, did someone find out it's my birthday?

Comment

Working...
                      X