• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got anything interesting planned for tomorrow?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

We’ve got another estate agent coming in the morning

Comment

I wonder how close they will be to the others

Comment

First one was 25k below the second.

Comment

Second has a lower rate (1.1%) and says they have a couple of buyers lined up already

Comment

But anyway... TFBSZ

Comment

Officer DRIVEL!

Comment

Entertainment (continued): Sewermen S1 E5.

I did contemplate watching Brian Cox's thing about Russia but decided not to bother.

Hence: HSB S4 E2:"Ba-Bing, Ba-Bing " wherein one of the mayoral candidates decides to reside in an apartment in the projects.

HSB S4 E3: "The Long Law of the Arm " wherein our heroes get disciplined by the Assistant Chief of Police and the mayoral candidate discovers it ain't all peachy in the projects whilst Hector loses his head.

HSB S4 E4: "Death by Kiki " wherein the mayoral candidate discovers the lack of maintenance and a taxi driver makes two big mistakes.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Ents is Harrow (TV Series 2018– ) - IMDb

Finally getting around to watching the delectable Ioan Gruffudd in a totally not typecast role. I was very disappointed that Forever was cancelled as that had a superb premise.

yes like harrow, you have of course see him as hornblower?
                    Last edited by vetran; 14 July 2020, 23:06.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      Must remember to take my glasses when I go to the local shop. A while ago I stopped in for a tube of toothpaste and, when I got home, found I'd purchased a tube of denture fixative. Today I wanted a box of tissues and almost went to the counter with a box of ladies' sanitary pads.

nice and absorbent
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X