• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tea: the last of Sunday's roast chicken with carrots and onions, poached pears sans custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: "Walking Britain's Roman Roads" E6 on 5 at 19:00.

Castles: Britain's fortified history on BBC4 at 20:00.

The Kennedys Tragedy and Triumph on More 4 at 21:00.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Dinner: steak pie <pukka> chips and peas <auntie and the cap'n>
      and a nice Rioja.
      ents: foyles war
      outlook: meh. feck all to do, and six weeks to get through. hardly motivation for getting up at sparrowsfart.

Comment

Catching up on GBBO. Can't believe none of them could produce a decent chocolate brownie.

I couldn't produce anything else they do on a weekly basis but a brownie is a piece of piss

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Catching up on GBBO. Can't believe none of them could produce a decent chocolate brownie.

I couldn't produce anything else they do on a weekly basis but a brownie is a piece of piss
          well, i won't be eating Your brownies. not if you piss in them.

Comment

s
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              s
              Bye, missing you already.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I keep meaning to make brownies but I need to get eggs, which are one of those things I forget a lot

Comment

I always have eggs. They're the most versatile food stuff to have about.

My recipe is an adaptation of a Nigella Lawson one that I pulled out of the Mail on Sunday supplement about 20+ years ago

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    Tea: the last of Sunday's roast chicken with carrots and onions, poached pears sans custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: "Walking Britain's Roman Roads" E6 on 5 at 19:00.

Castles: Britain's fortified history on BBC4 at 20:00.

The Kennedys Tragedy and Triumph on More 4 at 21:00.
                    That's The End of the Roads.

Nearly fell asleep during the Castles thing, which also ended.

Now watching the JFK thing which has just brought up his Addison's Disease, back problems, marriage, and womanising.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tea has been the second of the shin of beef pies I made last week, with chips, peas and gravy. Very tasty

The rain is coming and going here now, and should in theory peter out completely overnight

Comment

Working...
                      X