• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone wants to hack into my Tiktok account and Facebook account.

However I don't have the former.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Betty Boo looks the same as when she was in the 1990s apart from wrinkles.

Comment

Phil Collins

Tina Turner

Liza Minnelli - luckily didn't break the top 40

Sinead O'Conner

Beats International

Comment

John Barnes rapping on New Order Song -

Three Tenors -

Comment

Lovely tea tonight: steak & kidney Pukka Pie, with chunky chips, peas, and gravy

Comment

The Farm - New Lads apparently.

Comment

Vanilla Ice - that movie was and is the worse film in history. It helps me to sleep every single time it is on when I've had trouble sleeping for days.

Comment

Cliff Richard - Christmas Number 1

Comment

Conclusion of the Star Trek (not counting the reboot films) films tonight with Star Trek: Nemesis (2002). I reckon it's halfway there; First Contact is of course excellent and innovative, while Insurrection is basically a long TNG episode. This one is a bit of both, with some laborious and irrelevant stuff about the crew's relationships dragged in for no reason relevant to the plot at the start, but some good ideas and excellent action once things get going. Not bad, could have been better if it hadn't felt the need to pander to the kind of people who own a Star Trek TNG uniform

And speaking of pandering to people who own a uniform, I enjoyed Lone Survivor (2013) last time I watched it, and I enjoyed it this time; but does anybody else get the impression that Mark Wahlberg would really like to be one of the people he makes films about but also prefers to be a rich movie star rather than endure all that tulip in reality? Anyway, there it is, and it's very good as it goes

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      It's warm in Lisbon!

Are you going to

Inicio | Pasteis de Belem

If not and you are in central, the Manteigaria is a must

Rua do Loreto 2, 1200-108 Lisboa, Portugal

Catch the old wooden tram up...
                      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                      X