• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Message from the GP surgery about getting the flu jab. I wonder if they'd be willing to do it over the back yard wall so I don't have to touch their diseased doorknobs?
    if you have PHI, they'll dart you from a drone.

Comment

Evening all

Comment

How's it going?

Comment

Clouding over here

Comment

Was nice and sunny earlier

Comment

But not now

Comment

Hey bob.
                for your century...ommm
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                  Evening all

Getting a bit cloudier here now too

Comment

Message from the GP surgery about getting the flu jab. I wonder if they'd be willing to do it over the back yard wall so I don't have to touch their diseased doorknobs?
                    Booked an appointment on October 7th

And the monthly prescription is due for a "medication review" but from what I could gather from the mumbling person on the phone, they're going to sort that out without my having to see anyone.

Comment

Paint a dartboard on your arm and stand very still
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X