• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Xeno? Wassat?
    Xenophon and alreadypacked had a webcam session. They are very naughty posters....

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Morning all
      Lovely day out, apart from the hooligans on bikes who don’t have any sense of respect or responsibility.
      1. They are picking up and spreading viruses.
      2. If they fall off and require treatment due to them being so selfish to not care about the NHS, then they are taking up beds that should be for sick people.
      3. They don’t care about anyone else.

Stay home. Don’t engage in risky activities that could lead to you spreading CV-19 or taking up urgent hospital beds. Respect the NHS.
      Similar in North Wales with motorbikes flying around. And apparently the seaside resorts and Snowdonia are totally full.....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I have now a 70% alcohol spray and a small foam sanitiser that's not alcohol based for my handbag.
        Because you aren't allowed alcohol in your handbag? Where do you keep your hip flask?

Comment

Shopping trip to Tesco ad Morrisons done & dusted.

No great problem at either, got 18 bog rolls from Tesco, so that's me done until after Easter.

Morrisons didn't have the bread I like so I got something similar that I don't particularly like but will last a week.

And it's not white, so all to the good, plus it's got sunflower seeds and spelt in it, so close enough.

Now watching "In Search of Mediaeval Britain" with that rather fetching Dr Alixe Bovey.

She could have me if she played her cards right.

Got some Glengettie teabags too, I was well on the way to running out with only 163 left.
          Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 22 March 2020, 17:27.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I am a long way behing tpd real-time.

Has anyone else the CUK cretin rating has started rising exponentially? If only there was a class of super users who could ban cretinous posters. Maybe we could call them mods or something?

No. Stupid idea. It will never catch on....
            Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            i'm great. just pissed off at getting two pages of sh1t every time i press 'new posts'
            i HAVE asked for a facility to ignore threads so they don't show in 'new posts', but was ignored, as per.

AND, to crown it all, the ASShole is back

Whilst it is nice to actually have a poster to feel superior to, the whole of general goes downhill. I just wish he would attend a CUK meet up so I could beat the **** out of him.

Correction - I hate violence. I would get Churchill to beat the **** out of him.

Sadly Churchill's mother has died. I am most upset. And for CM too....

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Shopping trip to Tesco ad Morrisons done & dusted.

No great problem at either, got 18 bog rolls from Tesco, so that's me done until after Easter.

Morrisons didn't have the bread I like so I got something similar that I don't particularly like but will last a week.

And it's not white, so all to the good, plus it's got sunflower seeds and spelt in it, so close enough.

Now watching "In Search of Mediaeval Britain" with that rather fetching Dr Alixe Bovey.

She could have me if she played her cards right.
              And next time you pay for your shopping, given the choices of cash, card or bog roll, you can now select option 3....

Comment

And next time you pay for your shopping, given the choices of cash, card or bog roll, you can now select option 3....
                Century

Comment

Century
                  Omm
                  Married

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    The Polish café is open. I hope it’s for takeaway only
                    Do they only stock Mr Sheen or all brands?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      is 'negroni' a euphemism for a boatle o' bucky in a broon paper bag??

yist askin,
                      I bet its 8ACE....

Comment

Working...
                      X