• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Grey, overwhelmingly grey grey grey.

Sunless.

Overcast.

Have I mentioned it's grey?

Dark.

Dreary.

Dire.

Depressing.

Apparently unWet, but that remains to be seen.

Misty.

Slightly warmer at 19.8 deg in here.

1009 mBar and 68% RH on the barometer.

Tuesday.

Telex machine not shining today.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Still sunny, but there seems to be a layer of that high, thin cloud cutting some of the infrared radiation out

Comment

Just remembered my accountant sent through my year end accounts last week. I opened the envelope and looked at the CT liability in his covering letter then stuffed it all back. I really ought to have a proper look through and sign them off.

Comment

Morning

Last day of summer in London and SE

Bright, warm and sunny out

Afternoon
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Walk walked.

Saw a wren and a large green dragonfly.

The leaves are dropping apace.

Found the Lidl(tm) plunge saw eventually.

Still grey out, but there was a hint of sun shining across the valley, there's tidy then, boyo.

Lunch: Heinz Pea & Ham soup (bodes ill for later) with Morrisons sunflower & pumpkin seed bread, bramble jelly sandwich on same, red pippy corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Just brought a year's supply of toothpaste online.

I actually wanted a couple of tubes with other stuff, but a bundle popped up and it was cheaper so I brought it.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Lunch was duck spring rolls with sweet chilli sauce and earl grey tea.
                nutritious and delicious

this incantationisating is becoming tiresome now.
                maybe i should retire again, but i'll be bored sh1tless in a month if i do.

the addled one, in a moment of clarity, has expressed her opinion that she might be better in residential care, to relieve the burden on her daughter.
                may make my partner's inevitable decision easier to take <fingers crossed>

still sunny and quite warm and pleasant in sunny sarf herts.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

the addled one, in a moment of clarity, has expressed her opinion that she might be better in residential care, to relieve the burden on her daughter.

fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

fingers crossed
                    +1...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Originally posted by BR14 View Post

fingers crossed
                      +2

Comment

Working...
                      X