• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

CBS, etc. Pleasant walk earlier, but the area is so dry, the mushrooms are not growing normally.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

There's a firey ball in the sky!! Currently 10 degrees with a forecast high of 18 later. Low chance of rain.

First coffee drunk. Was pleasantly surprised to see my Thursday morning meetings had all been cancelled. Nothing until 11 am. I remember receiving the cancellation notices but hadn't really paid any attention to what was being cancelled.

Virtual Friday for me too, as I also have tomorrow off.

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

Sunny.

CBS as far as I can see through the gap in the curtains.

Slightly warmer in here at 20.6 deg.

1024.5 mBar and 71% RH on my DDR produced barometer.

Thursday apparently, more or less confirmed by the racket from the recycling disposal operatives earlier.

No sign of the black cat. Wonder where he is.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Les Boobs again this morning. They woke me up more than the 2 cafe créme did...[emoji477]
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny out, though only up to 13°C so far and not going to push past 20° later; still around 21-22° within though

Just paid Easily's renewal fee for one of my domains, which served mainly to remind me that I must get around to moving all my domains off Easily. They used to be brilliant but since they got taken over the other year, they've become absolutely abysmal

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
              Les Boobs again this morning. They woke me up more than the 2 cafe créme did...[emoji477]

Are you on an Easyjet holiday cheap flight and sleep on the beach?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Morning denizens

Sunny out, though only up to 13°C so far and not going to push past 20° later; still around 21-22° within though

Just paid Easily's renewal fee for one of my domains, which served mainly to remind me that I must get around to moving all my domains off Easily. They used to be brilliant but since they got taken over the other year, they've become absolutely abysmal
                That reminds me I must consolidate mine all into Cloudflare Registrar | New Domain Registration | Cloudflare
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Are you on an Easyjet holiday cheap flight and sleep on the beach?
                  If it was an Easyjet flight to somewhere with a beach, it would have landed at an airport about a hundred miles from the beach

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    That reminds me I must consolidate mine all into Cloudflare Registrar | New Domain Registration | Cloudflare
                    I'm thinking of just moving all mine into AWS Route 53, as I already have a few domains there. Though I may keep some useful ones elsewhere, to avoid the eggs-in-basket syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      If it was an Easyjet flight to somewhere with a beach, it would have landed at an airport about a hundred miles from the beach
                      that's ryanair. sleazyjet's not so bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X