• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back on the ST:TNG tonight, with S4E19 The Nth Degree (TV Episode 1991), in which the rather inadequate Reg Barclay of Engineering gains superpowers from one of those probes aliens keep leaving around the place; followed by S4E20, Qpid (TV Episode 1991), aka the Robin Hood one. A bit silly, but good fun

Going to be as warm again tomorrow according to the forecast, which is not what was previously forecast

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all.
      hazy blue sky in sleepy sarf herts.
      Tuesday
      going to be hot, today.

Comment

Bonjour mes amis. Sun is shining, weather is dreamy.

Yesterday's trip to Theoule sur Mer was interesting. The further drive to St Raphaël was a namesake experience that will not be repeated. Ridiculous amount of commercial tat and it's just a glorified "strip". Took all of 10 minutes to drive in and drive out. It's for wannabes.

Sat on the little beach in VsM again this morning. Little piece of heaven. Le petit Poisson swimming around everywhere. Their short lives are perfect. Maybe I'll eat them at lunchtime? [emoji226][emoji225][emoji224][emoji1654][emoji226]
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning all
          CBS, etc. A warm night last night as well.

Just over 2kg of porcini picked this morning, would have been more but The Dog (tw) didn’t want to walk further.

Speaking off her, it’s her 11th birthday today.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Ents has been more of Warrior Nun.

She's (slowly) coming around to her responsibilities.
            How did you get past the first episode.

Eek Twin A has a high tolerance for crappy TV programs and even she gave up after 20 minutes of episode 1.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

Blue sky with little clouds.

Sunny.

Warmer at 20.3 deg in here.

Tuesday.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Had trouble getting off to sleep last night. Maybe it was because it was warm? Anyway, quite a decent night's sleep once I managed it, but it's still left me feeling a little unrefreshed

Blue sky out now, with high haze that does little to filter the sun

Already up to 19°C and on target for 27° this afternoon; currently around 22° within.

Comment

Morning

Was a lovely misty morning when I woke up.

Just remembered I need to complain about the recycling.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    How long is an acceptable amount of time for a guitar company to respond to a sales request?

Apologetic response came through this morning. They are going to speak to the luthier to get a timeframe/price
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Apparently I'm suppose to report the issue online but since they have missed part of the bloody street I can't.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X